It is understood and agreed that having a driver’s license and driving a car are privileges. Any privilege has to be earned and it must be earned on a continuing basis. This means that driving privileges may be revoked due to an infraction of the following rules:
1. Breaking the driving laws or abusing a motor vehicle can result in the loss of driving privileges, even if we learn about it from a source other than the police. You never know who may be observing you.
2. You will strive to maintain the grades, conduct and attitude at the same high level as when we first granted your driving privilege.
3. No one else should be allowed to drive a vehicle entrusted to you. This means you may not lend your vehicle to friends.
4. If you are ever in a condition that might render you less than 100 percent competent behind the wheel of a car, phone us. We will come to get you. This will not result in the loss of privileges.
5. You are never to be a passenger in a car in which the driver should not be driving. A call to come get you will not result in the loss of driving privileges. If you cannot reach us, call a ride service (Uber, Lyft, taxi..whatever). We will pay for it and there will be no punishment.
Signed and Dated: