1. If you haven't heard about this guy, Michael Rotondo, check out this article and this one. If you're headed down the same path in parenting your child, change direction immediately!!
2. Silly stuff, but fun! Here's the article about the shape of your belly button and what it says about your personality! Now, here's the science behind that "weird" feeling you get when you poke around in your belly button.
3. Citrus e-cigarette flavors are linked to cancer by causing a significant increase in the production of free radicals. Check this out. You need the knowledge to you can intelligently participate in discussions with your kids.
4. Oh boy! After June 20, the USPS will official release THESE!!! Have an idea for a stamp? The USPS wants to hear from you!
5. The spike in this deadly disease in children. Is it related to homelessness, drug abuse or what else?
6. Bullying in Senior Centers? It's real. If your loved one is in a residential center, ask about the policies for handling this kind of behavior. VERY IMPORTANT!!
7. Here's the connection between suffering from migraine headaches and strokes and heart attacks. The FDA has cleared the way for Aimovig, an injection to prevent chronic migraines. The article indicated that "It's the first in a new class of long-acting drugs for preventing migraines." The article also went on to explain that three other shots are expected to be approved by next year as well as several pills for migraines are in the testing phase. It's about time. Aimovig is a monthly injection.
Join me on Facebook at Dr. Claudia McCulloch.
At DrClaudia.net, click on the Ask Me button and send me a question.