1. mobicopilot.com - a great system to keep your teen driver safe
2. Bacon Camp - yeah, it's for real.
3. Thunderclap headache from eating Carolina Reaper chili pepper. This contest ended with him being in the hospital.
4. W(h)ine list for your kid's "rotten behavior" written by a mom.
5. Megan DeVine's Refuge in Grief. Meaningful help for those grieving and for those watching them.
6. Utah's law allowing for "free-range parenting" is a push back against "dangerism".
And, no I'm not giving you any resources for the IRS or the Titanic. I'm confident you've got your taxes in order to slip in the mail tomorrow and if you want to know more about the "great sinking", just watch the movie!
Join me on Facebook at Dr. Claudia McCulloch
At drclaudia.net, click on the "Ask Me" button and send me a question.