We live inside ourselves and our inner experience is unique to us. The feedback we get from others is our only mirror.
Mostly, we don’t get accurate information from those who love us. Here are some features that cause people to be unattractive.
1. We’re mean both in words and deeds.
2. We have poor posture and body language which immediately puts others off.
3. We don’t have a sense of humor, smile or laugh.
4. We’re over the top in terms of being too giggly, happy or proud. People are attracted to happy people, but not too happy.
5. Others prefer strong, helpful, skillful people, so being lazy is unattractive. 6. Being dishonest isn’t appealing.
7. Showing too much stress.
8. Not getting enough sleep.
9. If your scent is close to someone else they don’t like, they may avoid you.
Pay attention to how you look to others. What can you change to make yourself more attractive?
Join me on Facebook at Dr. Claudia McCulloch.
At DrClaudia.net, click on the "Ask Me" button and send me a question.
Sign up for the Sunday newsletter. Don't miss a thing!