The Best Job Sites for Teen Job Seekers
Also, I wrote an article, What To Do While You're Waiting for a Job that might be helpful.
The Map of Girl Scout Cookie Differences Based on Location
This is Us Crock-Pot Decal..."Unplug Me, Jack"
Want to submit your "profile" selfie? Here's an article to help you participate.
School shootings. Getting a perspective.
- 254 Years of History. 473 School Shootings. What's the Problem? What can be Done? Let Me Tell You.
- Preparing America: Inside the Safest School In the Nation-their program is an "after the fact" effort. It's intervention instead of prevention.
Florida Declares Porn Public Health Crisis
Mother whose son is going away to college and he's highly irritable which is unlike him. This could be the reason for his angst.
Mothers expressed frustration about their concerns for some of the students at their daughters' middle school are falling on deaf ears. If parents' concerns aren't heard despite meeting with all levels of school district administration, they may benefit from consulting a special education attorney. They can find an attorney or an advocate at the Council of Parent Attorneys and Advocates here. You can't live with the consequences, so act!
I learned that the My Little Pony dolls are being brought back to the toy market much to the delight of both little girls and adult men all over the country...WHAT? We discussed the Bronies which are a community of men who have found meaning in the 2011 movie, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. The 2018 convention has 10,000 verified attendees. Yes, that's what I said!!
Here are 4 articles that may shed light on this phenomenon. I bring this to your attention because tweenagers and teenagers who are participating in the Brony community are being bullied severely.
- The Original My Little Pony Dolls Are Marking A Comeback
- Inside the Bizarre World of "Bronies", Adult Male Fans of "My Little Pony"
- My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic fandom-Wikipedia
- The grown men who love "My Little Pony" aren't who you think they are
See you next week on the radio. I sure hope you set your clocks forward so you didn't miss a minute!